Monday, January 12, 2009

On the fact that camel case is stupid.

Capitalization is something I do as little of as possible. I write my name Chris, and I talk about NVIDIA. After that I hate it, its just that i makes you look like a little kid sort of like i like stickers and run on sentences. I like the capitalization of letters at the beginning of a sentence because my eye gets lost without it as I sometimes miss the period. I have tried to not capitalize things altogether and I had to stop.

CamelCaseNamesDriveMeCrazy. asDoJavaCaseNames,Really. dash-case-is-the-easiest-for-me, while_underscore_case_is_a_bit_worse_but_I_can_handle_it.

I-remember-my-grandfather-use-to-write-using-dash-case-when-leaving-notes.

"Anyone-caught-running-water-into-this-basin-will-be-in-trouble. Accidental-or-other-wise!" was something he wrote.

What about syllable-case?

ChrisToPherPeTerNuernBerGer

No comments: