Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thursday in SIN

This is now five days later (Tuesday evening) so I am trying to remember large details.

Thursday in Singapore was the last day we had to finalize features for the new release. Instead of teaching the team or doing anything else, I just slammed and we got the necessary stuff in. I was happy with the team, and things felt pretty good.

We (management) then headed out on the town and started to have a good time. It was pretty fun, a good night club and I finally broke the ice with one of the guys I work with. We had a bunch of drinks, and talked about just random stuff getting used to each other.

Next we went to a night club where we could dance and party and have a good time. I think we are going out to dance Salsa later on in the week so that will be cool.

Nothing huge happened Thursday that I can remember other than breaking some ice and chillin. We got in at around 4, and my stomach was too messed up to sleep so I slept perhaps 1 hour, or maybe 1.5 hours before we had to get up at around 7:30 to head to Indonesia for a compant retreat.

I later spoke one of the leads of the singapore team who knows a lot of chinese medicine. He told me that alcohol and Satay (what we had for a snack after drinking) were both heating elements. Next time I should apparently try pineapple juice.

No comments: